Monday, February 23, 2009

Schedule Change

This is the last week of my crazy schedule, next week I will be on 4-12 M-F. That has some good and bad things about it. One of the good things is, is that it comes with a pay raise. I can go to school during the day and play golf on Monday AM with some friends. I get to sleep in everyday. Bad thing is, I wont get to do any church stuff unless it’s on a Sat or Sunday.

This is finals week for me and then on to more classes next week. I am taking 3 classes a session now till I graduate, if I can handle it. I'm doing that so I can finish in Dec 09, graduate in Feb 2010 and start my Masters program in March 2010. Hold on Amy, not too much longer!!

We had a lunch with some really good friends of ours on Sunday. I miss hanging out with them.

I made some more headway on Greg's website today. I sure do miss Greg and Lisa!! If you get the chance visit his site at WWW.GREGSGARAGEOFART.COM and take a peek at the art gallery, hopefully in the next week we will be able to start taking orders for them. You can pre-order prints by filling out the information on the Contact Us page and emailing your request. This is a great way to donate to the mission field and also get some really good prints in return.

I can not wait for spring/summer to get here!

No comments: