Thursday, July 17, 2008

Moving

We did finally close on the house last Monday!! Thank Jesus! We will get the keys on Saturday AM. New carpet is being installed on Saturday to replace the current (outdated) burgundy colored one. Moving in day is on Monday, I was going to do it on Saturday but with the carpet being installed and having to work on setting up the church for VBS, there was just no way to do it then. I know I will be hurting for help on Monday but it will work out. If I get all the stuff I need help lifting, moved on Monday the rest I can do through the week.

This week will be the busiest week I have ever had I think. We are still short on crew leaders but all stations are finally covered for Elementary and Preschool!! Trying to figure out what kind of thing to do at the end of VBS, its going to be hard to top Kissing a Cow but if you think of something please let me know....

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Chemical reaction to the Word of God - dye someones hair green or bright orange!

sean said...

how about Amandas!