Monday, August 4, 2008

Settled In

We finally got all moved in....There are still boxes needing unpacked in the garage but Amy is really making progress with that....Now that we are settled, we will start having people over for cookouts.
Thanks to all of those who helped out during the move, it was on a weekday but we still had plenty of help.

School is starting to get hard now, all the easy classes are over with and I have to start studying and doing homework. Not cool!!

The article in Jeff's blog made me sad, especially since it is so close to home.

Im also sad that I am not on the mission trip to Africa with the others. I am making plans to go next year though. Now that God has blessed them with the funds for a new schoolhouse, I would like to be there for the opening, that would be exciting!!

Pray for Amy, she is sick today. I am sitting on a call here at work waiting for the customer to configure their equipment so I can do an upgrade on their circuit. The next exciting thing happening here at work is lunch....

Good to see more new people in church! Went to lunch with a new couple on Sunday. Invited them to our connect group this Sunday and hopefully they will attend, Jeremiah said he liked the church, said it was upbeat and had a warm, friendly feel.

No comments: