Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

I read Pastor Noel's blog today and am wondering what song we are going to sing Sunday. I am in the eagles nest again Sunday as well but then its Drason's turn. This is going to sound funny but I like coming to work during the holiday season because traffic is light, there are less calls coming in and more time to get caught up on backlogs and to update your blog of course.

I also read Jeff's blog too and decided to do a "What am I thankful for?" challenge as he called it. I will be spending Thanksgiving with some other families from my church who don't have any family close to spend it with. My dad does something with his wife's family during the holidays so we don't get together which makes it nice to be able to spend time with "extended" family.

Thankful for:

The free gift of Salvation
Amy, Hailey, and Josh
Close Christian friends
My church
My Job
My vehicles
My house

No comments: