Saturday, November 22, 2008

Work

Its Saturday at 655 am and I am sitting at work. I have to work today because I am taking a day off in Dec. so I need to make up for it now. Not a bad trade off though, I only have to be here till 2. I am skipping class today to do it though.

Last night was fun. I took Hailey to the movie to see Bolt, it was a good kid movie and she seemed to like it. Drason and the boys went as well, we had a good time. Our babysitter called at 6pm and said she wasn't doing anything and said she could watch Josh while we went out, we will have to take care of her come Christmas time.

Amy and a few of her friends went out to dinner last night, it was good, she doesn't get out much (besides the store every other day) so it was a nice treat, unfortunately it was clouded in some terrible news she received earlier in the day but she was still able to have a good time. I thought about prank calling her but that probably wouldn't be a wise move on my part so I will let her sleep.

I better get off here and do some work, I mean I am getting paid for it so....

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Amy and I do not go shopping every other day - It's more like every day :)
Just Kidding - we had fun.