Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year

I think I have been removed from Jeff's blog list because it's been over 2 weeks since I updated. Once I was done with school and am off for 2 weeks, I tried to stay away from a computer unless absolutely necessary.

Once (Unnamed person) takes office, he will get Israel and Hamas to sign a peace treaty so the fighting stops and this will start the 7 year countdown. Maybe, maybe not? I am not 100% sure where I stand....Pre-Trib or Mid-Trib so I took the 21st of Jan off of work. This way, if it’s pre-trip then I will be at home with my family, if its mid-trib; I have it off because it’s my birthday. So either way I'm good.

I was going to go to Kenya this year but due to medial issues I won’t be able to. I was thinking of going to Israel instead to help them drag the cornerstones for the new church to the site in preparation for new construction this year......Just kidding.

I went and helped someone move on Saturday and for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to go work out with Sean before hand. I still haven't recovered from it as of yet. It's back to school next week, this time it's Wed. and Thurs. nights. One of the classes I am taking is Health, Nutrition, and Wellness. Hopefully this helps out with one of my goals this year. Speaking of goals, what a good idea Pastor Noel had about goals. If you don't know what I'm referring to, read his blog.

1 comment:

Jeff (Big Daddy) Salyer said...

thanks for the update, you get a month between updates to stay on the list!

Happy New Year!