Saturday, April 25, 2009

Down Time

Another session is completed at school. Now I have 1 day off and I get to start it all over again on Monday. I need some down time.

There are so many changes happening right now at work. People are getting moved around to other supervisors and moving some to different groups. I have no idea what is going to happen since we are on the market to get bought......Looks like Sprint is the most likely candidate to buy our company since Verizon made an offer that was too low and got turned down. Only God knows what is going to happen in the future and I'm not worried about it, just watchful.

I mowed 95% of the yard today before the gas ran out. Then I did the trim and gave the dog a bath and now she is laying on her pillow with her mouth open, snoring....what a life.

Amy went to get the kids and I can't wait to see them, it has only been 1 day but I miss them.

No comments: