Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lesson Learned

I was sitting in my recliner on Sunday night attempting to do my homework prior to midnight so I did not miss the deadline for submission. I had taken a quiz earlier which I did not do well on. I skipped over a few questions to do the essay ones first and come back to the multiple choice. I was not paying attention and after completing the essay portion, I submitted the test without answering about 4 of the questions so needless to say, I did not fair very well. Anyway, I was discouraged about that and I started in on my lab assignment. I got all the way through it to the last question and for some reason, did not notice my battery was low and it died on me. By the way, if you don't do this already, SAVE YOUR WORK OFTEN!! I was pretty upset and instead of being verbal about it, I decided it would somehow be better if I slammed my fist down on the arm of the chair in disgust. By the way, if you don't know this already, DON'T HIT THINGS MADE OF SOLID WOOD!! I thought I broke my arm it hurt so badly. After the swelling went down, I realized it was not broke and turned the laptop back on, once it rebooted, everything had closed down except the word document that I was working on! THANK YOU JESUS!!

1 comment:

Jeff (Big Daddy) Salyer said...

Been there, done that.

Why do we have to relearn many lesson over and over?

I guess to allows us to exepreince God's mercy again and again.