Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Prayer Request


Since Jeff has put new conditions on blogging updates, I figured I better post more often to get in the habbit.

I have a prayer request. For those of you who don't know, I am divorced. I have 2 other daughters, Taylor 12, Taryn 10. My ex-wife has disallowed me to see my daughters, even after several attempts and many court hearings. I have not see or heard from them in 4 years. I send cards and such with no response.

I was talking with Amy yesterday and Taryn's birthday is coming up so she bought a card for her and I don't remember all the details but I ended up searching my ex-wifes name in google and it brought up some info about a myspace page. I opened it up and there was a picture of my daughters. I hardly recognized either of them at all, it had been so long since I saw them.

We sent her a note requesting to allow me to see them again and spend time with them. That was last night so we are waiting on a response from her to see what she says about it. A plus was in the section where you can list your heros, she put God.

I have no idea what is going to happen but I pray that everything works out and does not lead to more heartbreak on my part, I think I have suffered this enough. My mind is running 100mph thinking about stuff and scenarios and I am trying to leave this matter with God and not worry about it. So please pray this will work out.

1 comment:

Jeff (Big Daddy) Salyer said...

WOW! That would be awesome, praying for good news!