Thursday, August 28, 2008

Updates

Well, unfortunately it appears I wont be having any personal communication with my other daughters. My ex-wife apparently read the letters I sent her and then proceeded to block me from her page without a reply. I'm not sure why this is happening but I can't see the whole picture either. I have no idea how the things in this life are going to work out and that's probably for the best too. I am upset about it, I thought some things that have happened recently and how some others had come together, that this was the time to be reunited but God had other plans and he is in control.

I just took my Networking final last night and I think I did very well on it. Tonight is my Math final and I am praying that I will pass it. The tough thing about this class is, you have to have an 80% or you fail, there are no C's or D's. Next session (which starts next week) I have 3 classes, it is going to be extremely busy. They are Wed. and Thurs. nights and Saturdays mornings. Thankfully it's only for 8 weeks.

I am glad that Time Warner and the Big Ten Network finally reached an agreement so we can see all of the Buckeye games and some others as well. (Go Appalachian State!) Just kidding Sean, I hope they do well against everyone except us. I can't wait till Josh (future Buckeye Center) is old enough to start playing football.

1 comment:

Shawn Gierling said...

Your comments about this situation show great maturity. I know this is tough. Hang in there. You know who "holds tomorrow."