Monday, August 11, 2008

Keeping up with the Dears!

After work on Friday I decided to meet Amy at the Hartford Fair. I didnt really want to go at first but it has been a while since we have done a family outing with work and school happening. It was a good time, we saw a lot of people who go to our church, some of them more than once. Hailey and Amy rode some rides while I hung out with Josh. It was a good time.

Saturday I had to go to school to take a Math test, I passed. I about had a heart attack when I got a letter in the mail saying I was still on the Deans list!! I though I was off that thing but Im still holding on. We went back to the fair on Saturday and this time I rode the rides with Hailey. I think we got on everyone of them at least 3 times, some of them more. Before we left I was starting to get an upset stomach. By the time I got home it was really hurting bad, I was unable to go to services on Sunday am since I was feeling so bad. I am better now but I am not 100% still.

I was going to invite some people over this weekend for a cookout but my department at work is having a hog roast at Deleware State Park and I wasnt going to go but my supv. gave us a guilt trip about him buying the hog and doing all the prep. work and something about being a team....So, I guess we are doing that instead, at least for 1.5 hrs.

2 comments:

Donna Dear said...

glad you are better - it was probably all the fair food plus the riding of the rides

Jeff (Big Daddy) Salyer said...

Thanks for updating! A hog roast should befine, enjoy.

Glad you are feeling better