Thursday, September 18, 2008

In Class

I saw that I was the last person on Jeff's blog list so I thought I had better update again before he cuts me loose.

I am sitting in my Voice over IP class and I am pretending to take notes while I update this. Right now Amy is hosting a Pampered Chef party and there are probably 20 women all chatting at the same time. What a nightmare of a thought, lol.

Hailey's birthday is coming up here at the end of the month. I cant believe that she is going to be 5 years old. She is growing up so fast. Speaking of which, Josh is standing a lot and is taking steps on his own and hopefully he will be walking soon. Once that happens I will be gearing him up for running, catching, and carrying a football. I am thinking about having him sleep with one but that is probably borderline child abuse so I may not. I will talk it over with Amy to see what she thinks....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He would play around too much in bed, probably not a good idea.

Jeff (Big Daddy) Salyer said...

no, i think sleeping with a football is a good start on an OSU football scholarship!!!