Friday, October 10, 2008

Current Events

I had to come home early today from work because I was shaking and freezing for about an hour then I was really hot and sweating for quite a while after that. My head hurt really bad the rest of the evening. These are the same symptoms I had the night before I went into the hospital last time. They keep coming back though, this is about the 3rd time this has happened since then. I am feeling better now but really run down.

At work I was moved to a new team which does all of the customer configuration changes to their routers/networks. It is a step up, just not one in pay. Anything that gets me closer to that Im on board with.

Josh is walking around all over the place now, he has also learned to clap his hands when you say "Good Job". Hailey got her pre-school pictures taken today and is doing very well writing her letters and some words too. She loves school so much, lets just hope she keeps that attitude about it.

I only have 2 weeks left on this session then I start yet another one directly after. I am only taking 2 classes this coming session, Professional Writing and Windows Server so I will only have to go to school 2 days a week...Monday pm and Saturday am. My scripting and database instructor is trying to get me to switch my major to programming. Sometimes it feels like school will never end!!

I cant wait for colder wether so I can get a break from mowing. When I lived in the ghetto, no one cared if you mowed or not. Where we live now, if you dont mow your yard looks really bad because the neighbors on either side of me mow theirs every week and weed eat too, which means I have to too.

I have to replace the tires on the jeep and get the ac/heat blower fixed because the a/c only blows out the vent by the windshield and the heat only blows out the foot vents. More importantly, we need to get the CD player fixed. I need to also fix the windsheild wipers on the car, for some reason the passenger side wiper will no longer work, thankfully the dirver side one still does for now.

Amys mom re-dedicated her life to Christ last Sunday and plans on attending church more often. She started a new job, she is a security person at the Tamarak Dairy since the old guard had to go away for a while (he killed his dad and is in jail now).

Its past my bedtime now since I have school in the am.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I hope you get to feeling better! Do you think you and Amy will still be going to Wooster with us tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

He seems to be feeling much better this morning, so I sure hope so.

Jeff (Big Daddy) Salyer said...

Was I invited to go to Wooster? I must have missed the invitation?