Wednesday, November 5, 2008

In the dumps

Not a really good spirited day for me today. I watched every min of coverage last night on multiple channels until 1030 and then went to bed. I laid there thinking about it and could not sleep so at 11 I got back up and turned the TV back on without sound and saw that Knuckles had won. I was sad and I prayed to GOD about it.

Wonder when we will see the false profit enter in? Hey, not so bad right? Maybe Ayers will get nominated as Secretary of Defense? Cant wait for the Civil Defense Force to emerge. Good thing Knuckles is going to have a college pay plan since my company just did away with the Tuition Reimbursement program as of Jan 2009.

Maybe we should start a medical mission here in America to help the children who survive botched abortions? Cant wait till speaking your beliefs becomes a hate crime.

All in all, God is still in control and he knows better than I. I am still able to laugh, I know cause I just did it a little bit ago. Doesn't Revelation say these things will happen???

No comments: