Friday, August 28, 2009

It has been a while!!

It has been so long since I have updated this, I had almost forgotten how to do it. I have been extremely busy though and it seems as this is not the fad anymore, everyone stays updated via Facebook.

Today my baby went to her first day of kindergarten. She was so excited to go off to school. Amy got in the car and went to the school to get some pictures of her getting off the bus and in her classroom while Josh and I stayed home and cried. lol.

I am getting close to completing my degree. I only have 6 classes left and it will all be over. At least until I start my master's program. I don't know what I will do with the free time not spent on studying. Just kidding, I don't study so there will be no difference!!

I was doing my quiet time today and I was in Philippians 3, or supposed to be but somehow at the end of my quiet time when I was posting to Facebook, I realized I had been in Colossians 3 instead. Must have needed that instead of Philippians. (see Facebook status)

We are having a couple over tomorrow night that Amy babysits for. We are trying to get them to come to church and to Christ. I have felt lately, that I need to be more of the Christian Christ called me to be and to start sharing my faith with lost people and showing them the love of Christ. Also to start giving more of my resources to those in need. I think it would be a shame if I had thousands of dollars in the bank and my neighbor went hungry because he didn't have any money. I bet Christ didn't have a fat bank account or kept a few hundreds in his fanny pack just in case.

No comments: