Monday, September 28, 2009

Things in the life...

Hailey just turned 6 today!! That means Amy is another year older now too. She just loves school and she can't wait to go. I am sure if she could go everyday she would be happy too. I pray that her attitude toward school does not change. I never liked school much, my favorite part was study hall and when I skipped of course.

I have 6 classes left until I finish my Bachelors degree and it is getting pretty tough. Accounting is hard and I have Statistics next session which is going to be very difficult for me. I can't quit now though, I am too close.

I am at work sitting on a conference call that was supposed to happen at 1030pm and did not start till 1115pm. The last two I have been on for this customer have lasted until 330am. I hope this one does not follow suit.

I am excited to attend my new connect group tomorrow, I pray I will get out of here soon so I can get some sleep before the class. I may have time before my accounting class tomorrow at 10am to get a nap. Only 4 weeks of this class left so I will tough it out...

There is a layoff coming soon here and they are going to let go approx. 30% of the employees in this dept which means about 45 people will be out of work soon. I am not worried at all about it, I know if I am one of the people let go that my family and I will be taken care of. It just means that God has something better in store for us than where I am currently at.

There are so many things I want to get done but I never seem to have the time to do any of them, I barely have time to get on Facebook. My business is going well and I have work every week but I am afraid of getting more than I have now because I don't know how I would get it all done. Maybe if I get laid off I can do my business full time...

1 comment:

Jeff (Big Daddy) Salyer said...

Great posting, God will honor your faithfulness and provide direction for you and your family.